ezAssets is a convenient tool that allows you to organize and track objects of value that store in your home, rental property or another personal location. The application can list detailed entries and enables you to quickly preview them in the dashboard.
– Use the Asset Database to track and organize all your home assets, rental properties and personal office;
– Very easy to use template that allows you to customize the assets inventory with any kind of asset;
– Add descriptive notes, use pictures, add videos or documents as attachments;
– Create multiple filters in the entries and sort them by room, location, description and purchase date;
– Transfer the inventory of assets to another location or create a new inventory;
– Setup the database to automatically back up to an external device;
– Quickly customize the application to create a useful tool for all your home and rental property tracking needs.
Softonic Two new improvements for Photoshop
July 04 Photoshop has received two important updates. The first one will improve the performance of the application, the second one focuses on the performance of the full screen mode. The new features will be launched in the next few days.
The first and most important update is a significant performance improvement, which will be live in the forthcoming days.
This new version also includes a few minor and non-critical updates. In total, this update will bring the new features such as an improved zoom tool, an adjustable grid and a new crop tool.
DigimizerThe world’s first digital camera
July 03 Digimizer is the world’s first digital camera that allows you to record videos on the same device as photos. The device, which has been recently launched in the United States, allows you to upload any content that you want on a single platform. The application will allow you to share your photos and videos by posting them to the web and uploading to the social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
Digimizer also includes other innovative features such as photo and video editing, the ability to back up any content from any device, a gallery with all the images that you have taken and a special library where you can store your favorite content.
In addition, the company has recently announced that it is opening its platform to all developers. This means that any software developer will be able to eea19f52d2
Winsonar is a process monitoring and protection application. It runs at the Windows startup and detects new processes running into memory.
If the user did not explicitly terminate any unknown processes, after a learning period, it will try to detect new processes running into memory by sending SIGUSR1 to the process running in memory.
It is also possible to make a comprehensive scan of processes running in memory and ports of all programs open into ports.
To install Winsonar go to and download the latest version.
HOW TO STARTWinsonar
1. open a command prompt, and navigate to the directory you have downloaded the install program to.
2. Then install and run the program by typing the command:
3. Winsonar can run without the need of any install program to be run.
How To Scan Ports
Open the console and type the following command:
and enter in the command prompt. The program will now show you all the ports in the system with open processes.
Try to install it:
Try to run it:
Try to enable it:
Clonezilla is the leading non-destructive, freely available, Linux file system image backup software. It supports both the full-disk (FAT32, NTFS and exFAT) and the partition level backup, as well as backup to ISO files. A thorough backup consists of the following 3 parts:
* Short-term: local backups, such as /var, /home and /opt;
* Intermediate: includes the backup of the full-disk image to another location (usually the hard drive);
* Long-term: the image of the partition level backup is transferred to another location, either on the same hard drive (incremental) or on another drive (full backup).
In addition, it offers convenient, straight-forward and transparent online backups, allowing you to start the backup process from any application on the same system where you are running Clonezilla.
Clonezilla QuickStart Guide
The first step is to choose a destination. Click on the ‚Launch‘ icon, and select one of the drives where you want to store your image files (under ‚