In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish, all words will be provided in the default language, but you can easily add all of your own translations. The game is pretty forgiving against typos (spelling mistakes).
You can choose from:
– English – Free lessons included
– French – Free lessons included
– German – Free lessons included
– Italian – Free lessons included
– Spanish – Free lessons included
– Swedish – Free lessons included
– English and Spanish together – There are special free lessons included for this combination.
There is also a basic version of the game for free.
WordTris The works with the following input formats (preferably import your own lessons if you need):
– A vocabulary list (see: WordTris Overview)
– An Excel file (see: WordTris Overview)
– An SRS file
– The WSV standard vocabulary file format
– A custom-made vocabulary list (XLS, CSV, TXT)
– Other formats (see: WordTris Overview)
WordTris The works with the following output formats:
– WordTris XML format
– CSV format
– TXT format
– An RTF file
The XML format is provided in the free version of WordTris, but the XML format is also provided in the paid version (you can switch to the paid version when your XML vocabulary lists becomes too large).
The CSV format is provided in the paid version of WordTris.
WordTris The comes with:
– A Windows installer (available in the downloads section)
– A portable exe file
– A portable exe file for the Mac (also in the downloads section)
– WordTris XML format (also in the downloads section)
– Free lessons (also in the downloads section)
– An RTF file (also in the downloads section)
– A free trial version for the Windows installer (currently inactive)
– A free trial version for the Mac installer (currently inactive)
– An Excel template
– A PDF template
– A free software development kit (SDK) with a Makefile
– Sample projects for the Windows and Mac
– A FAQ
– A user manual
– A Help file
– A User list
– An index file
– An API
– A database to help you organise your words
If you do not know exactly what you are doing, you are welcome to join our WordT eea19f52d2
Altova UModel Enterprise Edition is a professional software program whose purpose is to help you design application models in UML and generate Java, C# or Visual Basic.NET code and project documentation. Reverse engineering tasks are also supported.
The utility works with BPMN 1.0 and 2.0 Business Process, BPMN 2.0 Choreography, and Collaboration diagrams. Plus, it is able to automatically update BPMN 1.0 diagrams to BPMN 2.0 notation.
Although it comes packed with a multitude of configuration settings, the GUI looks clean and provides a well-structured suite of parameters. You also get to access a thorough help manual that provides insightful information about the tool’s capabilities.
Design different types of diagrams
You may create use case, activity, class, communication, component, composite structure, deployment, interaction, object, package, sequence, state machine, timing, and profile diagrams. Plus, you can generate XML Schema as UML diagram, UML diagrams for SQL databases, Business process model (BPMN 1.0 and 2.0) diagrams, as well as SysML diagrams and SysML extensions to UML diagrams.
UML customization features
The utility enables you to insert all sorts of objects which can be altered in terms of size, position, color, line styles, alignment, and spacing attributes. In addition, you can drag and drop objects to the desired position, insert hyperlinks in any element in the UML diagram, work with multiple diagram layers, and undo/redo your actions.
You can view reports of syntax errors during diagram creation, store frequently used elements in favorites folder, show or hide element information, check out the Overview panel which shows a reduced view of the large diagram, and split projects into different subprojects so multiple people can work on a single model.
What’s more, you are allowed to export diagrams to PNG or EMF file format, generate customizable project documentation in HTML, RTF or DOC file format, and import/export models from/to XMI files.
Altova UModel Enterprise Edition comes packed with a built-in code generator that creates Java, C# or Visual Basic.NET code based on the classes in your UML model. In addition, you can work with a model syntax check developed to help you detect diagram errors.
Plus, it provides support for round-trip engineering in order to update UML diagrams from