NetWare Litecon is an enhanced client that allows complete access to the server console and the standard NetWare data utilities of any server.
The Litecon client emulates an NDS user on the client’s system and is linked to the server console. With the NDS console the user can log in, view all NetWare resources, such as the list of all servers and their services, change server options, and even work on a running server.
The Litecon console can be completely accessed by the NDS console or by the server console directly.
When connecting to the server by Litecon, the NDS and server consoles are both able to be simultaneously used. Additionally, the Litecon console can be used to operate a user mode server.
The Litecon console is standard on all Novell servers and is a stand-alone tool in user mode, capable of running without the server. This means that any server can be used as a user mode server.
Features of AdRem Litecon:
* High-performance, eDirectory-enabled access to the NetWare server console with text, multiple forms, and tree-based navigation
* Ability to access and work on server objects such as services, console, system, and configuration
* Complete access to the server console, any server, and the NetWare data utilities
* Easy-to-use NDS console emulation with multiple server selection methods
* Ultra high-speed compression ratio for network-intensive NetWare server console access
* NetWare SLP-based server discovery
* Supports all Novell products using IPX and TCP/IP
* Works on all Novell NetWare 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and OES NetWare
* Reliable and scalable – max. 15 users allowed per server (startup of the server can be delayed until all users are logged in)
* Statically-linked with the server, thus never requires recompiling the server
* One-time license fee
* License can be used in one-time or perpetual license mode
* Supports various licensing models
* Read/write access to the NetWare NDS and console file system
* Ultra high-performance data compression
* Advanced security features
* Works on Windows NT or Windows 2000 (32 and 64 bit)
* Standard Win32 graphical user interface
AdRem Litecon – Linux Edition is a practical tool for all NetWare administrators to use in operating a user mode server.
AdRem Lite eea19f52d2
Infinite Screen is an advanced desktop tool with several features. If you are looking for a way to access all the available resources on your computer without going to the system tray, then Infinite Screen could be the ideal solution for you.
The program was developed to put the desktop at the service of the users who need a lot of real estate for their applications and windows. By using the free space of the screen you can decrease the number of icons on the system tray.
The main window has a lot of features. It displays the desktop with a thumbnail of the main icons, a button to minimize all the windows, a button to maximize all the windows, and a button to activate the program and to stop the process.
You can adjust the content of the main window in several ways. You can adjust the displayed desktop, you can resize the content of the main window, and you can maximize all the displayed windows and buttons. The main window can be divided into two parts: a part with the thumbnail of the windows and a part with the buttons to minimize and maximize the windows.
You can minimize the windows without any restrictions. They can be activated again if you want. The program can disable the desktop background if you don’t want to see it.
When you click on the main button you are transferred to the settings of the program. There you can control the program behavior, the status bar and the mouse buttons.
The main window can show a vertical bar on the left or on the right. The program will place the windows that you will use most often in the right side and the rest of the space will be free.
Infinite Screen Shortcut Keys:
Alt + S Minimizes all the windows on the desktop
Alt + M Maximizes all the windows on the desktop
Alt + P Puts the program in the foreground
Alt + F Focus on the main window
Alt + Shift + H Hide the main window
Ctrl + Shift + L Resize the main window
Ctrl + Shift + A Switch to the settings window
Ctrl + Alt + L Toggle the bar on the left
Ctrl + Alt + R Toggle the bar on the right
Ctrl + Alt + D Toggle the desktop background
Ctrl + Alt + F Focus on the desktop
Ctrl + Alt + N Show the task manager
Ctrl + Alt + S Minimizes all the windows on the desktop
Ctrl + Alt